Wasn’t it only yesterday that we wanted to change our work environment, too? Then life got in the way and now the work-life balance has priority. Throughout the realm? No, a few staunch people have set out to make changes on both a small and a large scale. To help shape your business, as employees, as managers – as intrapreneurs.
That’s what we write about in Retail Intrapreneur – we want to motivate you to once again focus on encouraging individual resourcefulness. To get you to take the initiative on your own and encourage you to carry on, even when things are temporarily difficult. Don’t hesitate to write to us for an inspiring issue of our magazine.
Retail Intrapreneur comes out once a year as a printed newspaper too, each time with a different main topic. Here you can download all issues in PDF format:
- No. 1 - Intrapreneurship
- No. 2 - Einkaufsmanagement (Purchasing Management)
- No. 3 - Veränderungsmanagement (Change Management)
- No. 4 - Performance Management
- No. 5 - Einfach Handeln (Simply doing business)
- No. 6 - Wert (Value)
- No. 7 - Mut (Courage)
- No. 8 - Bewegung (Movement)
- No. 9 - Relevanz
- No. 10 – Was funktioniert?