Projects don’t fail due to ideas and concepts – they fail in their implementation!
- Why is change management such an elementary task?
- How do we ensure proper implementation?
- What’s in this for you?
Why is change management such an elementary task?
If people have to change and give up their routines, and are no longer able to put their faith in their experience, implementation is a difficult matter. It may well be clear that the status quo is not really sustainable, yet people are familiar with the situation and feel they can simply wait for the crisis to blow over. This is why projects that do not deal with change management until the implementation stage begins are doomed to failure. At the same time, we repeatedly learn that changes that succeed release a lot of energy and bring about a high level of future creativity. Great ability to undergo change is a major success factor for the future.
How do we ensure proper implementation?
We know that implementation will only be a success if people in the company are fully and entirely convinced – that is, if the concept is not only intellectually understood, but has actually reached people’s hearts. For that to succeed, we combine our sound trade expertise with our change management expertise. Every employee at TRE has a solid background in this discipline. In our organization, change management begins prior to the start of the project. In the very first interview with you, we discuss with you how great the need for change is in your company and how great people's readiness for it actually is. And that starts on the top level of the company. Then, as from the start of the project, every substantive discussion, every analysis, and every conceptual task is linked to change management methods. Interventions are planned individually in relation to the specific situation, and are adapted to the latter. In doing so, we ensure that we can quickly identify pitfalls and take the right measures to safeguard proper implementation.
What’s in it for you?
- A high degree of acceptability in the enterprise, as technical expertise and change management expertise are linked to each other. “They know what they’re talking about.”
- Better concepts that are also realistic and that really are co-developed and supported by the organization.
- Secure implementation, since pitfalls are detected early on and measures to counter them are initiated by the members of the organization themselves.
- Projects lose their negative image, as the organization learns how projects are brought to success.
- By collaborating with us, your organization builds up more self-confidence, greater motivation, and a new attitude – aimed at the proactive development of your company.